Big Crowds Attend Pflugerville Pfestival
May 21, 2012
According to reports: The pfestival was a great time for everyone!
For those of you following our transformation of Skyview Apartments. Here is our latest property report from Texas.
· We had a total of 6 walk in traffic, resulting in 5 leases! However, 2 of these have been declined and the other 3 are still pending the results.
· The property is leased 77%, which is approximately a 10% increase from a month ago.
· The surrounding street lights have been repaired following several complaints we have filed with the City. With the lights now fully working, the property is much brighter and this will definitely help as a deterrent for unwanted activity and guests.
· We have branched out to local businesses via our facebook page and are using this as an additional marketing tool.
· One piece of bad news, one of our banners was stolen from the vacant lot. We will have this replaced.
We are making progress.
All the best,
Carlos, Donna and Austin
Other Goodies (Father’s Day is coming up June 17th)
Have you ordered your personal copies of the Molly Songs? If not be sure to check them out on iTunes.
Photo of McGee by Carlos Royal http://www.cafepress.com/mollytheowl.628020845
Molly Watchers E-Cookbook http://mollytheowlbooks.com/store/books-bookmarks/molly-watchers-e-cookbook.html
2012 Calendar www.cafepress.com/mollytheowl
Austin’s Designs (Your purchases help him pay for his schooling) http://www.cafepress.com/austin4media